Study hard what interests you the most in the most undisciplined, irreverent and original manner possible. ~Richard Feynman
I'm a passionate geek who enjoys writing code for various purposes either for fun or solving a specific problem. What I love the most, is online learning. When I came across the first platform, I've instantly turned into an engaged and frequent student of those courses, learning new and exciting stuff. I also enjoy reading books, either on cosmology, differential calculus or some kind of scientific literature. "Following" the art scene, I'm a proud musician, playing the piano, guitar and saxophone.
Here's a list of some courses I have completed from the year I've first came across online learning:
the list goes on...
- MITx – 3.086x: Innovation and Commercialization – edX
- MITx – 16.00x: Introduction to Aerospace Engineering and Human Spaceflight – edX
- MITx – 11.132x: Design and Development of Educational Technology – edX
- MITx – 15.S23x: Transforming Business, Society and Self – edX
- MITx – JPAL101x: Evaluating Social Programs – edX
- HarvardX – MCB63x: Principles of Biochemistry – edX
- LinuxFoundationX – LFS101x: Introduction to Linux – edX
- AdelaideX – Project101x: Introduction to Project Management – edX
- Using Python for Research – DataCamp through edX
- Front End Development Certification – FreeCodeCamp
- From GPS and Google Maps to Spatial Computing – Coursera
Copyright © KSoftware Technologies 2017